South Carolina Criminal Lawyer Fighting For You
A Columbia criminal defense attorney should be familiar with the area. Lori Murray, is a Columbia Defense Attorney that has practiced in South Carolina her entire career. She is very familiar with criminal laws in SC.
Lori is not only a criminal defense attorney, she's a former prosecutor too. As a former prosecutor, Lori gained experience which allows her to look at your case from a different angle and provide you with a full analysis of your case. Her experience as a former prosecutor has served clients well and is not something that all criminal defense attorneys in Columbia can claim.
- Are you facing criminal charges in South Carolina?
- Do you have a court date set?
- Are you still without a criminal attorney?
Then you need to turn to Columbia, SC criminal defense lawyer Lori Murray.
Lori brings more than 15 years of experience to the table, including invaluable experience working as a prosecutor. She can put her knowledge gained through working on both sides of the courtroom to work for you.
The Consequences of a Criminal Charge in South Carolina
A criminal charge for a misdemeanor or felony offense means you are facing:
- The loss of freedom
- Extensive fines
- Permanent damage to your reputation and criminal record
Even one DUI could place limitations on your employment options, ability to obtain student loans or home loans, and more.
Do not risk all of this by failing to hire a criminal defense lawyer as quickly as possible—whether that means as soon as you know there are charges against you or you think that law enforcement is currently investigating you for potential charges.
South Carolina Legal Services
Just because you’re facing criminal charges doesn’t mean you deserve to be treated like a criminal.
At the Law Offices of Lori S. Murray, we will treat you with the respect and dignity you are due. And we will give you the great service that is the hallmark of our firm, including:
- Free initial consultations, because you should get a chance to interview as many lawyers as necessary to find the right fit for you
- Flexible appointment schedules, including off-site meetings and evening and weekend hours
- Fast, reliable communications, which includes direct access to your lawyer and prompt responses to your phone calls and emails
- Frank and forthright advice, because you deserve a lawyer who will tell you like it is and help you make the best of a bad situation
Representing South Carolina Clients in All Criminal Legal Matters
Hire an attorney to represent you at all stages of the criminal process, regardless of the charges you are facing. We fight for the rights and protect the reputation of clients who have been charged with:
- Assault crimes, including criminal domestic violence (CDV), assault with a deadly weapon and sexual assault
- Drug offenses, including possession and distribution of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines and ecstasy
- Drunk driving (DUI) offenses, including driving while under the influence of drugs and felony DUI
- Juvenile crimes, including shoplifting, underage drinking and possession of an illegal substance
- Property crimes, including robbery, arson and theft
- Violent crimes, including rape, attempted murder, manslaughter and murder
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, identity theft and fraud
Dial 803-779-4472 Now to Schedule Your Free, Confidential Consultation
Do not waste any further time in waiting to hire a criminal attorney to represent you in court. Pick up the phone and call Columbia, SC Criminal Defense Attorney Lori Murray to schedule your free consultation. During this confidential conversation, you will learn what you are up against and what it will take to beat or at least minimize the charges against you.
Call 803-779-4472 now or use our online form to get started. We will set a time to meet with you in our Columbia, SC, law offices or at a place of your choosing.
Ready to Speak with a Defense Attorney?
Contact Lori Murray to discuss your situation.
Get in Touch